Pushing the envelope on multimedia connectivity between AV equipment and remote displays, Semtech’s AVX ASIC products simultaneously transmit uncompressed-quality 4K video, multi-channel audio, Gigabit Ethernet, USB, and other control signals over copper category cabling or optical fiber.
Looking for a replacement to HDBaseT?
The AVX ASIC integrates into products such as AV transmitters, receivers, matrix switchers, presentation switchers, video wall controllers, and other AV equipment to address a variety of market applications including AV/KVM extension and matrix switching, and video wall systems. Unlike incumbent technologies, AVX provides new levels of cable reach and robust performance over standard copper category cables.
Join Semtech for an in-depth webinar on how the AVX ASIC platform extends and enhances the flexibility of your AV applications.
Why Semtech’s New AVX ASIC Family is a Superior Solution for AV Extension
September 3, 2020
11:00 AM ET (5:00 PM CET)
In this webinar, Semtech will address key questions including:
- What are the advantages of AVX for multimedia connectivity and extension?
- What products are in the new AVX platform?
- How do these products compare with other solutions such as HDBaseT?
- What are some of the unique features and capabilities of an AVX-based system?
- Gareth Heywood, Sr. Market Manager of Video Products, Semtech
- Charles Dobson, Vice President of Business Development, Semtech
- Stephane Tremblay, Chief Technical Officer of Pro AV Products, Semtech