The commercial and residential real estate industry is leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) to create smart buildings that maximize efficiency and reduce operating expenses.
By implementing connected solutions comprised of low-cost sensors and low power wide area networks (LPWANs), property owners and tenants are able to deploy integrated smart building applications to improve safety and security while decreasing maintenance and utility costs.
LoRa® devices and the LoRaWAN standard are the ideal foundation for building intelligent infrastructures. Systems are easy to install and provide extensive indoor coverage with the unique ability to penetrate walls, metal and concrete.
The Transformation of Smart Buildings With LoRaWAN
This webinar will be presented in Japanese.
August 24, 2021
In this webinar, Maspro, Social Area Network, Staf and Semtech will:
- Show how the solution from Social Area Network addresses all of the essential requirements for smart buildings
- Explore the critical factor of antenna design, detail smaller footprint antenna issues and provide technical tips
- Discuss an array of compatible sensors and learn why CO2 sensing is emerging as a requirement from this vertical segment
- Review how and why LoRaWAN is a leading connectivity option for smart building use cases
- Mr. Shusuke Murate, Manager, Sales & Planning, Maspro
- Mr. Akira Yamauchi, General Manager, Social Area Network
- Mr. Koichi Uchino, FAE Manager, Staf
- Mr. Takayuki Takanezawa, Field Applications Engineer, Semtech
- Mr. Kenichi Saito, Director, LoRa Business Development, Semtech