A key element in the development of any smart city is the ability to infuse a high degree of intelligence into its buildings, particularly in commercial real estate (CRE). Capgemini, a world-leading software developer with around 400 buildings worldwide, has implemented smart building solutions based on Semtech’s LoRa® devices and the LoRaWAN® protocol into its office buildings with the goal of increasing efficiency and reducing expenses.
Join Semtech and Capgemini for an in-depth webinar on LoRaWAN and smart building solutions, moderated by the Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA).
Smart Building Transformation with LoRaWAN:
a Capgemini Use Case
December 10, 2019
11:00 AM ET (5:00 PM CET)
In this webinar, Semtech and Capgemini will:
- Provide a brief description and summary of LoRa devices and LoRaWAN networking, and the technology’s advantages for smart buildings
- Present the Capgemini use case, and introduce the company’s LoRa-based SmartOffice platform and devices
- Describe the ways in which the SmartOffice platform is part of an comprehensive digital transformation strategy for the workplace, and the returns Capgemini expects as a result of its deployment
- Byron BeMiller, Director of Vertical Marketing for Smart Homes and Buildings, Semtech
- Hans Scholten, Vice President of Corporate Real Estate at Capgemini
- Ron Zimmer, President and CEO, CABA